Millions of people travel to Dubai for varied reasons, some for business, some for meeting their friends and family, and some for simply enjoying the touristic spots of the city. While citizens of several countries do not need a visa or get visa on arrival, citizens of several other nations have to get a visa before arriving in the country. Usually, it takes 2-3 business days to get a Dubai visa. However, if your requirement is urgent, it is possible to get an express Dubai visa in one day. Here, we have provided a step-by-step guide for applying for urgent Dubai visa.
Types of Dubai Visa
With a Dubai tourist or visit visa, you can visit Dubai for tourism or for visiting family and friends in the city or anywhere in the UAE. The type of visa you need would depend on the number of days you want to visit the city.
96 Hours Transit Visa: The 96 hours transit visa is perfect for those who visit Dubai while flying to another country. With this visa, you can have a mini vacation in Dubai for 4 days. Only single entry is available for this type of visa. Moreover, transit visa cannot be extended.
14 Days Visa: The 14 days Dubai visa is ideal for a proper holiday in the city. With this visa, you would be able to stay in Dubai for 14 days or 2 weeks, which is a good enough time to explore the many attractions of the city. 14 days visa is available only for single entry but can be extended for 16 more days.
30 Days Visa: If you want to stay in Dubai for a longer period, 30 days visa would be best for you. With this visa, you can stay in the city for one month. This visa can be extended for another month at an additional fee. 30 days visa is available as both single-entry as well as multiple-entry.
90 Days Visa: 90 days Dubai visa gives visitors the chance to stay in Dubai for 90 days or 3 months. This is a visa for those who want to visit their loved ones living in Dubai or anywhere else in the UAE. You can apply for both single entry and multiple entry 90 days visa to Dubai. This visa cannot be extended.
Process of Applying for a Dubai Visa
You can apply for a Dubai visa online. If your visa is approved, you would receive an evisa through email, which you have to print and produce during emigration along with your passport. Here are the steps for applying for a Dubai visa:
- The first step is to download the UAE visa application form that is available online.
- You have to fill this form and submit it along with the supporting documents.
- While submitting the documents, you have to pay the visa fee as well. The amount would depend on the type of visa you are applying for. An important thing to note is that the visa fee for an express visa would be higher than a regular one.
- Once all the documents are submitted, you would receive the visa in 2-3 business days, and in 1-2 days in case of express visa.
Documents Required for a Dubai Visa
- The most important document for Dubai visa application is passport (coloured soft copy). Your passport should have minimum 6 months validity from the date of travel.
- Coloured passport size photos, recent one
- Travel itinerary including confirmed return air tickets and hotel reservation
- In case your visa is sponsored by a Dubai or UAE resident, your application should include resident visa, bank statement and contact details of the sponsor.
How to Apply for an Express or Urgent Dubai Visa
The only difference between applying for a regular visa and the express visa for Dubai is the visa fee. With a higher visa fee, you would receive your Dubai evisa in 24 hours, maximum 48 hours. To ensure that there is no delay in visa approval, it would be best to apply through a reliable visa agent. Edubaivisa.in is trusted UAE visa portal, which has been providing visa assistance for more than a decade. You can visit our website or contact us to know more about our visa services and express visa rates.
In short, getting an urgent Dubai visa is not at all difficult. You only need to make sure that your documents are in order. Once this is done, you would receive your Dubai visa in no time.