*Note: From Tuesday (October 4, 2022), 90-day visas to the Dubai have been changed to 60 days and all the 90-day travel visas have been canceled.
Dubai is easily one of the most visited places on earth. The modern-day emirate is a paradise for tourists from all over the world. There’s so much to do and see here that just one vacation of a few days is not enough. You might just have to keep coming back. But before you start planning your dream vacation, you need to apply for a 90-day tourist visa to Dubai. This long-duration visa can also be used by entrepreneurs and business persons who want to come to Dubai for business, and people visiting friends and family for a long duration.In the following article, you’ll find information on how to get a hassle-free 90-days tourist visa:
What is the 90-days Dubai Visa?
The 90-days Dubai Visa is the visa that allows you to enter Dubai and stay in the city for a period of 90 days. However, most people who get these visas use the 90 days as a window period to come to Dubai.
The main purpose of this type of visa is for a longer stay in the city. Therefore, many people also use this visa when they are coming to the city to visit family or friends for family functions like engagements or marriage. People who come for this purpose or tourism usually get the 90 days single entry visa for Dubai which grants them to enter Dubai only once. It can’t be used again.
Businesspersons who need to frequently enter Dubai for business can get a 90 days multiple entry Dubai visa. This allows them to enter and leave Dubai multiple times in the period of 90 days. Some tourists who tour the Middle East also get such visas if they are planning to come to Dubai multiple times.
Documents Needed for 90-Days Dubai Visa
Dubai is a popular tourist destination; hence, the visa process has been kept relatively simple. But since you are applying for a 90 days Dubai visa, which is a longer duration, you’ll need additional documents. Here’s a list of all the documents needed for your visa application:
- Digital scans of the front few pages and the back few pages of your valid passport. Make sure your passport is valid up to six months from your travel date.
- Digital scans of your passport-size photographs with a white background and clear face visibility. Blurred pictures and scans won’t be accepted.
- Digital scans of your return ticket. These dates can be adjusted later on with your airlines, but to get a visa, you’ll need to buy return tickets showing intention to return.
- Digital scans of your PAN Card and vaccine certificate.
- Digitals scans of passport and residential proof of friends or relatives whom you are visiting in Dubai.
- The official invitation letter is issued by your friend or relative.
- No Objection Certificate issued by parents or guardians in case a minor is travelling alone to Dubai.
- The immigration department may ask for more documents if required.
What is OK to Board?
Before travelling to Dubai, citizens of South Asian countries are required to get an OK to Board approval from the airlines they are travelling in. Once you get your visa, you have to submit the details to your airline who will then check and mark your ticket’s PNR as OK to Board. This is a requirement and you will not be able to even board your plane with this approval. So, make sure your OK to Board is ready before you plan to travel.
COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements
The UAE is one of the few countries in the world that has the largest percentage of fully vaccinated people, and since it is a major tourist destination, you will also have to be fully vaccinated to enter the country. The following list of the accepted vaccines:
- Sputnik V
- Recombinant SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine
- Covaxin (Conditional Approval)
Additional Information for Dubai Travel
Since you are going to be in Dubai for a long time, you should know about a few basic rules and regulations to follow. If you break these rules, you can be deported back to your country. So, adhere to the following rules:
- Do not indulge in any criminal activity. This can result in jail and deportation.
- Do not indulge in drug consumption and alcoholism, especially in public places. This is also forbidden and punishable by law.
- Follow the clothing guidelines issued by the government when out in public places and sacred places like mosques.
- Keep the addresses and phone numbers of your contact persons handy with you. Also, have the address and emergency numbers of your country’s embassy or consulate.
- Inform your bank of your travel plans in advance as debit and credit card use in foreign countries can result in your card getting blocked by your bank suspecting fraud.
- Do not leave Dubai if you have a single-entry visa. You won’t be able to enter back and will need a new visa.
Get a Dubai Visa on a Budget
Instead of going through major hassles, get a hassle-free 90 days Dubai tourist visa from Edubaivisa. We offer the best Dubai visit visa 90 days price in India and ensure you get your visa on time. Ours are the best prices and we have the best team who will assist you every step of the way till you get your visa. Contact us today!